Monday, November 7, 2005

Scum

I'm watching you. Watching your every move.

And I know you're watching me. No, staring at me. I see speculation in your eyes. I look a bit like her, don't I?

You look surprised. I wonder why. You know. You know that I know. You know that I remember.

I remember. It may have been years ago, when I was a little girl, but I remember. The terrace party. I came downstairs for some juice and there you were. Feeling her up. Someone else's wife.

You begged me not to tell.You realised that I could have broken up two marriages. Just like that. Yours and hers.

You begged my not to tell. Made me swear. You said you'd never do it again. I shrugged and kept quiet. I was only eleven years old.What was I to do?

But you lied. I caught you with her again two years later. You had your tongue down her throat and your hands up her blouse.

You promised me the moon. Whatever I wanted. If only I'd keep my mouth shut. I didn't want anything from you. I avoided you as much as I possibly could. But you were always around. In my face. When you got transferred to a different city, i was the happiest.

You asked my to keep my mouth shut. I did. And I have. For thirteen years. But now you're testing my patience. Really. You're taunting me. Playing mind games with me. And you're watching me to see if I'll snap.

Oh, I'll snap, honey. But not right now. Not here. I'll snap when the time is right. And when I do, don't worry. I'll make your life a living hell.

You can taunt me how much ever you want. Now. Just know that you're time is coming. Soon.

I'm waiting.

I'm watching.

I know you're number.

And I know where you live.

No comments: